Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Me, Myself, and I.

So it hit me today.

I realized something.. It's how critical I am about myself. I seriously think negative thoughts about myself everyday. All the time. Typically i think about how I look fat, my nose is big, my hair is crazy, I'm too stupid, blah. All bad stuff. But today I started thinking about how I have all these different sides of myself. I'm shy at times, I'm crazy sometimes, I can be sexy, or sweet, confident or self conscious. Smart and completely clueless. I am a really well rounded person. And when I thought good things about myself..I realized how weird it was for me to be thinking positive thoughts. Constantly I criticize things I say or do, or the way I look.

So this is my idea...

I've been looking for an idea of something to blog about. And this just came to me. I could keep an update on my life..in thinking positively about myself. As soon as I think something negative I'll try to stop and think positively instead. It'll be like a challenge to myself.

So goodnight all. I'll update you on day 1 :)


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment