Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm Not A Judge

I've been feeling weird lately. Almost..disconnected. It makes me sad, and I know that it has to be ME. He's always pursuing me, always waiting. So where am I going wrong? Is it because I didn't read my bible yesterday? Am I spending too much time with friends? I must be too consumed by the world? Then I realized that I judge myself. Too much. To the point that I never feel worthy. I'm not good enough for anything, including heaven. I hate that. It sucks the life out of me. No one wants to be judged, no one SHOULD be judged. Yet here I am picking myself apart. I can't do that, though. He doesn't want that from me. I have to accept that I don't decide my destiny. He does. And I know how loving He is, how forgiving He is. I have to rest in that, or I'll never be happy. I can't forget who HE is while trying to be who He wants me to be. I can't worry about being a sinner. Because no matter how hard I try, it happens. But I do my best. And I just have to have faith in His Grace, and hope that I'm worthy in His eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment